CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Outside

Hello friends. I am SO happy when we have a warm, sunny day and mom lets me play outside! Here are a few pics of me enjoying the back yard and a video where I tell you how happy I am in my own words.

I walk everywhere now and it has helped me to be a better explorer. The house is finally baby-proofed with cabinet locks and everything. Oh, well.

My new favorite TV show is Go, Diego, Go! The music on that show is awesome. Just for you I've included a video of me rocking out and dancing all over the living room. Enjoy!








Pulling up grass one strand at a time - who needs a lawn mower?!










Let me tell you what I think about playing outside on a sunny, warm day...
........
I love to dance! Go, Ella, Go!!!

4 comments:

Donetta said...

What no Yo Gabba Gabba? The dancing was really cute.

Adriann said...

I love the dancing! Your cousin Ivy wanted to watch you dance over and over again. How cute! She loves Go Diego Go too. Soon enough you'll be singing along to the songs as you dance. Keep up the cuteness!

Jenna said...

Ella you are a gabber and a great dancer...a girl after my own heart, we are SOOOOOOO excited to see you this weekend!

Bethany said...

So chatty and too too cute! And the dancing skills are totally awesome!