CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

September 2010 - Playing inside, outside and at King's Island

I love to climb in boxes, laundry baskets, toy bins - anything I can find. It's almost like they were made just to fit me!






When the weather is warm, but not too hot, there is no better place to play than outside. I love to run and twirl and have fun. Plus, I'm very stylish in my pink boots.
















Dividend day at King's Island was my first real theme park experience. My fear outweighed my interest in Snoopy, but the carousel was a hit! I was a little upset about how long I had to wait in line for such a short ride, but in the end it was all worth it.










1 comment:

DeEtta said...

I have been waiting for updates on Ella's Adventures. She is an adorable little girl and growing so fast. You are looking good too.