CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

3 months old

Here are a few pics from the last month...
I'm 14 weeks old now and weigh 14 lbs and 3 oz.
Mommy says I get cuter and cuter every day.
What do you think? :)

I am DEFINITELY a "Daddy's Girl"!

Dad tells the best stories...


He always makes me laugh.


Me and Mom hanging out...

I loved having Grandma come visit over spring break!



I have decided that I like being outdoors, but at first I wasn't really sure what to think.

Sunshine makes me happy.


I like to nap with my hands by my face and touching my hair. My hair is so soft. I think it's because mom uses Pantene shampoo on it. I could do a commercial for the stuff!




When I'm awake, I'm usually pretty happy and like to smile.



This was my first Easter and I loved my easter basket.





In my free time I like to play on my activity gym. My favorite toy to hit is the lion with the pink mane.

I have also started putting toys in my mouth (yummy!)


And I like to sit up as much as possible.

Mom says my best trick these days is how well I sleep - usually 7-10 hours at night and 2 or 3 good naps a day! But sleeping is boring and I've got more fun things to do. I'm working on rolling over and I should have it mastered before you know it.
See you soon!
Love, Ella

8 comments:

Adriann said...

So cute! I love that chubby little face. I can't wait to see her and just hug and kiss her! That is AWESOME she's sleeping so much. That makes for a much happier Mommy!

everyday katie said...

She is quite honestly the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen. I nearly cried when I hear your news. In fact, I think I did tear up a little. You guys so deserve this. You were meant to be parents. Congrats! Ella is a doll.

Amy Coons said...

I literally got a little chuckle out of some of these...I mean how can you not love the outside one with the furrowed brow??? The touching hair is so funny too. Thank you for sharing! I loved them!

Rebecca Kline said...

She is beautiful and she's got a pretty darn hot mama too! Lucky girl.

Grace said...

I love when she sticks her tounge out!! Oh, she is just a cutie pie!! I can't wait to hold her!

Emilee said...

hey lsa it's emilee, she looks so adorable, and cute. congrats. how's cinci?

Christine said...

What a sweet girl with such CUTE expressions! Congratulations! You're gonna have your hands full when she's sixteen, Macc, she's gonna be a beauty. :)

Jenna said...

Okay, I'm way late with my comment, I cannot wait to see this sweet little one in person! All her expressions are so precious, you can already see her little personality shining through, how fun...nothing like enjoying every moment with your baby, such a special time in her life and yours! Thanks for sharing such wonderful moments with us!