CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

6 months old

Hooray! Yesterday was my 6 month birthday and today was my check-up at the doctor's office. I weighed in at just shy of 19 lbs (80th %) and 27 inches tall (90th %).
Here are some photos that I took with Mom and Dad this weekend, along with a few others from the last month. Hope you enjoy them.
Love, Ella

Aren't I cute?!?






Me & Mom


Me & Dad


I love my family!!




I believe I can fly... :)


"Ooooops!"


Sometimes the paparazzi is too much and I have to protest by sticking out my lower lip and pouting...


But most of the time I'm a very happy person! :)


I like to jump and play in my new jumparoo.


I also like to watch the fish as I swing. They can be hypnotizing. :)


I like to snack on my fingers at all times of the day and night...


This is my in my new big-girl crib. More fun fishies!

I like to go for walks, play with my toys and read books with Daddy. I've been practicing my rolling skills and Mom says I get to eat real food now. Oh boy, I can't wait. Bring on the ice cream (or rice cereal, I guess). :)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh Ella, you are so adorable, I love all of your expressions...all the pictures are wonderful, my favorite has to be the close up of your sweet face and the one where you're sticking out that bottom lip, you have such a beautiful family!!! Love you guys.

Adriann said...

Ella you are getting so big! And just cuter every day. I LOVE the pictures of her "oops" and pouting. So darn cute! I just can't wait to meet you, hold you, and play with you.

Grace said...

I love the pouty face!! I am so glad they got a good picture of that, she is just so cute!