CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ponies and Pigtails

Hello everyone! Just wanted to share a few pics from my fun weekend.

I got to ride on a carousel for the first time. It was a little bit scary, but I was brave. (Mostly I was just tired because it was nap time - otherwise I think I would have enjoyed it more.) Next time...


Aren't I cute! Mom decided that my hair was finally long enough for pigtails.
Check me out - I'm sitting up all by myself. Before you know it I'll be cruising all over the house. Get ready, here I come!


Hope you have a good week!
Love,
Ella

4 comments:

Angie said...

Lisa & Macc...

You two have such a cute little girl and Lisa you look really good. We now have both girls at BYU-Idaho....we are empty nesters for a few months. We think about you often and hope all is going well. We miss you guys.

Grace said...

Pigtails are such a right of passage! Congratulations Ella!! Just remember, beauty is pain!!

Adriann said...

I love love LOVE the pigtails!

Jenna said...

Love your post Ella...miss you and those wonderful parents of yours!