CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

9 months old

Hello friends! I'm very excited to report that I've reached another milestone - I'm nine months old. And guess what?! I'm on the move!!!! Check out the video of me crawling below.
I am 29 inches tall now and weigh 22 lbs 5 oz. My first tooth is just about to emerge and I'm getting better and better at eating. My favorite food is still yogurt but I like lots of different flavors. I like to travel and I've been on a total of 12 airplanes so far. Being a little girl is fun, but it can be a lot of work. :) Until next month... Love, Ella

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Ella, we are so proud of you...your world will become so fun now that you are mobile, life is just great and it just gets better. Give your parents our best as they keep up with you, now come the curiousity-filled months...so fun, so fun! We love you guys.

Adriann said...

Oh that was SO darling! Ella is just so so so cute. And you are so mean to make her crawl for that! Just kidding, we all do it. I love that she laid her head down at the end like it was SO tiring for her to crawl that far. And a new tooth! She is just growing up so fast. I just love seeing your house with baby toys =). Makes me very happy. Keep up the good work Ella, and give your parents a run for their money!