CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Best Christmas EVER!

Merry Christmas friends! This was my very first Christmas and it was so exciting. I loved the decorations on the tree and the lights. I got LOTS of presents and had a great time ripping off the wrapping paper and bows. We spent the week in Utah visiting family and trying not to freeze like snowmen. :)

This is me opening my first present...




Inspecting the wrapping paper for any more potentially hidden presents -


Playing with my stacking rings. What a fun toy!




Testing out my new "spill proof" sippy cup.


Me with Dad holding my new cell phone.


Me and Mom - playing with the rings again. Love those things. :)


Family shot. This is the little horse Grandma and Pops gave me. It makes little galloping sounds and then whinnies and snorts. I like to hold it by the legs and rock it back and forth in rhythm with the trotting sounds (hence the blur in the 2nd picture below). Love it!




Me and Pops. (and my favorite rings again!)


Me and Grandma.


All 3 of us hanging out and playing with (what else!?), my new rings...


We stayed at Aunt Tammy and Uncle Mike's house. Aunt Tammy ALWAYS makes me laugh. She's so funny and I like it when she tickles me. AND, she's the coolest because she bought the ring toy for me!


I even got to play in the snow in their front yard. There is more snow in UT than at home. It was cold and wet and very different from anything I've played with before. If only I could bend my arms in that coat... ;)



I tried to make a snow angel, but it didn't go so well. I think I'd like snow better if it wasn't cold and wet. Maybe if it was more like sand on a tropical beach... but I digress.




Okay, so we spent the last 2 days in UT visiting my Aunt Adriann, Uncle Shane and cousin Ivy. Ivy has this cool swing in her yard that we got to play on. Have I ever mentioned that I like to play on swings? Oh, how I hope Mom and Dad buy me one for my birthday (hint, hint). :) It was cold out there so we couldn't play long - but swinging is awesome and so worth the red nose and frozen fingers.






Wow! I have to say that this was for sure my best Christmas EVER! Yes, I know it is my only Christmas so far, but it was just great and I had lots and lots of fun. I hope you all had a great Christmas, too.
-
Be sure to check back in a couple of weeks for pictures of my first birthday. I just can't wait. Maybe you'll even see a picture of me in my very own swing?! (Hope you're reading this Mom & Dad). Turning one is a very big deal. :)
Lots of love, Ella

1 comment:

Donetta said...

SO cute. You could put upa swing on your front porch. THat's what we did for Ivy. GLad you had such a fun Christmas.
Love, Donetta